- Schwegmann Filtrations-Technik GmbH, Grafschaft-Gelsdorf
- Filtration technology
- Project duration: March 2015 to June 2015
- Execution of an EffCheck (efficiency check) initiated by Effizienznetz Rheinland-Pfalz (Efficiency Network Rhineland-Palatinate) to increase production-integrated environmental protection (PIUS) through the identification of concrete potentials for energy savings.
- Identification of a total of 15 PIUS potentials in a macroanalysis, of which three were selected for further exploration in a microanalysis. The analysis focused on the development of a heating supply concept for a new building and consideration of the current consumption pattern.
- Execution of a comprehensive potentials analysis according to the PIUS method input/output analysis of energy and material flows
- Evaluation of energy and material flows
- Evaluation of production processes
- Macroanalysis: identification and evaluation of potentials for energy and resource efficiency
- Microanalysis: detailed development of selected potentials for resource efficiency (PIUS priorities)
- Economic feasibility calculation of the defined PIUS priorities for the creation of a transparent basis for decisionmaking