- Number of properties: 2 (project), 36 (worldwide)
- Employees: approx. 750 (project), approx. 2,800 (worldwide)
- Revenues: approx. 430 million Euro p.a.
- Materials utilized: power, gas, and production residues
- Energy complexity: high
- Project duration: 9 months
- Analysis, conceptualization, implementation, and certification support for an energy management system according to DIN EN ISO 50001
- Module “50001 Check & Plan” and “50001 Set-up”
- Recording and documentation of the status quo, standard requirement matching, and derivation of the steps for certifiability
- Review of potential fiscal advantages through the implementation and certification of an energy management system
- Execution of a comprehensive energy analysis, including recording and evaluation of the current situation, determination of applicable indicators and creation of an energy reporting and energy planning function, identification of savings potentials and measures in process and cross-sectional technologies, development of energy goals and action plans.
- Development of a concept regarding content, organization, personnel, communication and energy-related processes according to DIN EN ISO 50001
- Support through workshops, equipment and proposal recommendations for all aspects for the implementation and maintenance of an energy management system according to DIN EN ISO 50001