- 5-star hotel in Berlin along the banks of the Spree River with more than 400 rooms
- Operation and maintenance of the central refrigeration system (1 MW cooling capacity)
- Contract Term: 10 years without supply of energy
- Total savings: 50 % lower energy cost
- New construction of the central refrigeration system incl. cooling towers and optimization of the secondary systems
- Significant improvement in efficiency
- Long-term contractual guarantee of energy efficiency
- Operations management
- Maintenance and servicing
- Refrigeration supply contracting
- 24/7 emergency and fault elimination service
- The energy savings result from the refurbishment and new construction of the complete refrigeration system incl. the cooling towers and water treatment. The new speed-controlled pumps and the control strategy of the refrigeration systems allow energy savings of approx. 50 % compared to the original installation.
- The building management technology ensures optimized operation of technical systems, as well as the prerequisites for a 24/7 monitoring operation for emergencies.
- Through the implementation of sustainable energy management, the achieved savings are monitored, thereby ensuring long-term success.
- By parallel simulation calculation (trend calculation taking into account weather data) the expected energy consumption for the next few days is determined. The operating mode of the system is planned using this data and is thus already optimized in advance.