- Residential units: 693
- Commercial units: 30
- Residential GFA: 93,835 m²
- Contractual service: 10.5 MW
- Heating supply: 10,000 MWh p.a.
- Heating supply of the area with turnkey installation of the heating supply system
- Operations management of the system with the following services:
- System operation, system service, measuring services
- Direct billing and customer service
- After comparing various energy supply options, district heating via an energy-saving CHP process was selected for supply of the area.
- District heating in Berlin is predominantly generated through the energy-saving CHP process, which significantly reduces CO2 emissions in comparison to gas heating.
- District heating is transferred at a centralized location and distributed throughout the area via a local heating network.
- Heating demand is approx. 2,200 kW, the connected load including water heating approx. 10,500 kW.