- Buddenberg Kunststoffe Fliegel GmbH & Co. KG, Bad Driburg
- Plastics processing
- Employees: approx. 30
- Contract term: November 2015 to January 2016
- Execution of a 4+1 potentials analysis, with organizational evaluation and identification of concrete potentials for savings in resources.
- Identification of a total of 12 concrete potentials for resource efficiency, including the areas of steam and compressed air generation.
- Recording and evaluation of current energy situation
- Balance of raw materials, product, and waste
- Value stream mapping and design
- Graphing of input & output analysis to identify potentials for resource efficiency
- Efficiency evaluation of energy utilization
- Evaluation of production and logistics processes
- Definition and representation of energy starting basis
- Definition and derivation of applicable performance indicators
- Derivation of measures to capture applicable potentials for resource efficiency in process and cross-sectional technologies